This study addresses the plight of history organizations whose prospects of long-term survival are precarious. With a pressing need for new models, this study questions fundamental assumptions about governance and funding.
- Sustaining Organizations Through Best Practices and New Approaches
- History As A Third World Country: Why History is Difficult to Sustain
- Characteristics of Unsustainable Organizations
- Before You Open It: A Checklist for Planning New Museums in Historic Buildings
- If It Is Time To Close It: Considerations For Dissolving An Organization
- References and Notes
- Are You Sustainable: A Self-Directed Assessment Tool