Often, there is no paid staff member who manages the volunteer program.
The result is that the programs are often not well run, translating into high volunteer turnover, anemic buy-in from the organization’s management and staff, and ultimately, low program success.
This webinar will address how to plan for a volunteer program at your history organization or how to improve the program that you currently have.
Visit our Calendar of Events to learn about more AASLH Continuing Education Opportunities.
This webinar will be led by Bethany Hawkins, Program Manager at AASLH
Want to learn more about Volunteer Management?
- Book: Recruiting and Managing Volunteers
- Webinar: Developing a Successful Volunteer Recruitment Program (Feb 18, 2016)
- History News Article: Revisiting Volunteering
- White Paper: Changing Face of Volunteerism
- Technical Leaflet: Establishing a Volunteer Program: A Case Study